Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Update ***Important***

I have been searching for some estimates for transplants.  It was shocking to find they can run in the hundreds of thousands from start to finish.  Here are a few websites I found regarding transplant costs. 

This one estimates 300k + would be spent in the first year (including transplant + medications + aftercare)

This one has a chart for most typical transplant costs, liver and others. (find liver in the chart)

There are many more.  If I were to need this procedure done tomorrow, it obviously would not be able to be done.  This why I need some serious help, more help than I have ever needed or asked for at any point in my life.  If you want to know more about donating towards my cause you can reach me at jahinearnold@yahoo.com, or simply hit the DONATE button at the top right of the page, and follow the simple instructions.  That is all for now, I will keep things updated frequently.  Thanks for reading!

Jahine





No comments: